Wednesday 24 February 2016

Cap d'Agde - Evening Seven - Fisting in Le Glamour



Whilst the final day of any holiday is never something to look forward to when you are having a great time away, we have never felt down or jaded in any of the years we have been to France as we are practical people and tend not to let ourselves get emotional about something that is inevitable and whilst we are only away for one week, it does feel like a fortnight as we enjoy full days that are then followed by very full nights that usually end at some point between 3-6am!!! How we manage this and feel physically OK at the end of every year we have no idea, it must all be down to enthusiasm and excitement that overrides everything else.

Being the practical people that we are, to get the ‘difficult’ bits out of the way so that we can then get back to and concentrate on the good things, we pack our cases and hand luggage for the journey home, make sure we have our passports and tickets ready, leaving only tonight’s clothes, travelling clothes and essential toiletries out. A tidy and clean of the apartment and within an hour we are ready for departure tomorrow, but more importantly, we can get back to good regular holiday business!!

Wine is sipped, dinner is made, we enjoy, we rest, we get ready for Le Glamour 

We are looking good, Yummy is looking particularly sexy and the last job before leaving the apartment is for her to bend over the bed and take a shot of Durex Play Lube in her cunt to maintain a healthy vagina that has been and will be seeing a lot of hard cock action.

We enter the club and although I feel Yummy may weaken, I hold my resolve that we are not buying a bottle with entry, we shall simply go with entry and the two drinks included and then purchase further as required. This isn’t for any money saving reasons as we could pay the same by the end of the night anyway, it is purely for Saturday daytime health as Yummy has had some rather less than pleasant flights home after drinking significant levels of Ballentines on the Friday to accompany girl crushes and other such excitements in previous years.

The club is fairly quiet when we enter, so it is a case of order drinks, sit on the stools at the bar and enjoy the music, surroundings and new people as they enter.
Time passes, the club is warming up and by 12:30am things are really getting going. We take our first visit down the spiral staircase to the swinging section and it is busy, but sadly, it is all tourists who are in the majority resolutely staying fully clothed and just wandering ‘round out of curiosity and to see what goes on there. Whilst we all have to first timers at everything, at least we had the decency to dress provocatively and engage in full sex on our visit back in 2011!! Anyway, we have a full wander but nothing is really doing and we aren’t minded to ‘put on a show’ for the tourists so we head upstairs for dancing and drinks.

We need fresh air, so we retire to the cooling night air on the patio section (which is also the bar part used for the Mousse Parties and we reflect on our week, our time together and do a little spot of people watching.

 It is about 2am and we agreed to give downstairs another go. Still busy, although slightly more
thinned out this time and there are sexual activities occurring. We try the ‘pitch black’ darkroom and stay in there for about 20 minutes as Yummy has previously had some very positive anonymous experiences in there, but sadly there were no entrants. A few guys popped their head around the corner (we know this because their shadow can be seen with the faint light behind them), but for them, they have no idea if anyone is in or not as literally nothing can be seen in there whatsoever. When we enter, we gingerly move around feeling for walls, seating and basically anything that gives us some indication as to where we may be in the room and to ensure that we don’t fall over anything.

We move along, enjoy some fun in the darkened (not pitch black) room, although there is no communal activity for us and as it doesn’t appear to be the sort of night where we will have others joining us, we decide to see if the room with the medical table is free and enjoy some slow, sensual time.

This room is simply an arched opening to the side of the main pathway through the swinging section of the club with only a beaded curtain marking it off. If people wish to pull back the curtain and watch us, they are more than welcome to, but we have it now fixed in our minds that we are playing primarily for our pleasure.

Yummy lies back on the table and I guide her feet into the stirrups. I stand between her open thighs and we kiss deeply. I can hear the shiver in her breath as she anticipates what is ahead. She is not wearing panties, I feel the warmth of her open cunt against my stomach and move down. Kneeling down my face is directly in front of her moist, warm cunt and I put my hands to her inner thighs and take in the heavenly scent and dampness
that I see before me before I move forward and press my face into that soft, sweet flesh. Cunt juice all over my face I part her lips with both of my hands and proceed to make love to it with my tongue. I extend my tongue as deeply as possible in that aroused hole whilst lapping up that nectar, drinking it and listening to the sounds of pleasure coming from Yummy.

She cums a number of times from my oral loving and is a very highly aroused state that I know will require some satisfying and more than likely will only result in her becoming hungrier for sexual attention. Her cunt is extremely dilated and lubricated. The natural thing that we both know will be coming next is for it to be filled as fully as possible. I stand up and can immediately insert four fingers inside her. It is not long before my thumb joins and I am gently pushing in. We stop and relax a little as my knuckles are aligned with her lips, then with a little more pressure my whole hand is in and Yummy moans in delight whilst her cunt responds by suddenly producing even more lubrication and not only soaking my hand, but shooting out and covering the whole of my arm!!!

I allow Yummy to get used to the fullness of my hand and wrist completely inside her and begin to gently massage her internally whilst pulling back occasionally and putting pressure on the entrance to her vagina. Yummy is falling deeper and deeper into a sexual state as a continue fisting her, building up the pace, feeling her cunt become even more relaxed and then being able to fully pull my hand out and instantly replace it with very little resistance. I am fisting her as if I was fucking her with my full fist just ramming in and out of her soaked hole. Yummy is constantly sexually moaning, experiencing multiple orgasms, however I can feel her building up to a huge orgasm that I know will absolutely overwhelm her.
My fist and arm pounds away at her cunt, then I can feel the viscosity of her juices suddenly change to being much more fluid. Yummy goes quiet, then suddenly starts moaning again with deep breathes as she feels that she is on the verge of this big cum. I relentlessly focus on that delicious hole between her open legs that are held up in the stirrups for me and then suddenly, the walls of her cunt dilate, then just as suddenly tighten around my hand. I can’t retract my hand anymore, her cunt lips are tightly locked around my wrist and with a deep growl, Yummy cums whilst breathlessly repeating ‘Oh my god!!’. It all happens in such quick succession, but whilst this is happening, my wrist is released, my full fist is pushed out and she absolutely rains juices all over me!!! It is a complete shower of Yummy’s juices that shoot out of her and cover me from chest to ankles as I stand in front of her wide open legs.

Needless to say, the juices are also dripping down her delicious bottom, onto the vinyl covering of the table and we can hear it pouring on to the floor below.

We are both breathing heavily, both exhausted and yet elated from the physical exertion that we have just experienced. I come to the head of the table, wrap my arms around Yummy, we kiss and tell each other that we love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

random