Tuesday 16 February 2016

TMI - Libido



1. In winter does your sexual appetite go on a fast?
Nooooo! Not at all, if anything as it’s dark, the curtains are closed and we are in bed to keep warm, what else are we expected to do??

2. What do you do to kick-start your libido when in a sexual slump?
Ah good, hypothetical question. Erm, go out and just see some BBWs walking around and that’ll get my thinking corrected.

3. What is your favorite type of foreplay (to receive)?
Cunnilingus...and yes I’m a male. How do I receive it?? It’s the pleasure that I get from giving pleasure, tasting those juices, my tongue licking that softness and even after all of my years of being sexually active, I still get a thrill from knowing that a woman wishes to expose her most private of parts to me, when to the majority of people, they are kept hidden and covered by tight panties.

4. Mutual masturbation–yes or no? What is your technique?
Absolutely, a perennial favourite of Yummy and me. Yummy lying on her back, me on my side, me stroking her thick clit whilst she wanks my firm erection. So, so erotic and arousing. Funnily enough, I was just writing about this the other day here

5. Do you give your lover massage? How often? How long?
Hmm, not as often as I probably should. It’s really a thing if it is at the forefront of my mind, and to be honest it’s not so much a massage as body worship. Yummy usually finds that her tummy receives the majority of the massage.

6. Do you give or receive more massage?
Give more, which is fine with me.

Bonus: If a clone was made of you, would you have sex with it? What would you do first?
As someone who is happily bi-sexual, yes, no problem having sex with myself. First order of duty would of course be lots of cock worship and drinking down that hot cum.


TMI Tuesday blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

random