Tuesday 14 June 2011

TMI - whats in a name


1. You have started your own sex themed business. What is the name of your business? What is your specialty service or product? BONUS: In one or two sentences, what is your business’s slogan or motto?

Wa initially tempted with 'Cunts R Us' but thinking I might get a cease and decist order.

Name: 'Be naughty '

Slogan: Your tour guide to the naughty side of life

What we do: Training and advice on how to spice up your life and be naughty


2. You have to write a 10-word message to the man/woman of your dreams, what would you say?

I want to be everything to you and do everything with you, always

3. What’s the word or string of words your partner can say to you that sends you over the edge the quickest?

"Cum for me"

4. What is the nickname of your partner’s pussy or dick? Did you name it or was it already called that.

no name awarded yet other than the odd reference to Mr C


5. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Im happy with my real name I think it suits me :)


Click on the link to see who else played and post in comments if you did xx

2 comments:

  1. 3. "Cum for me." Those are the words that do it for me, too, especially when whispered softly into my ear at just the right moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy TMI Tuesday yummy.

    You can be my tour guide to the naughty side.

    -H

    ReplyDelete

random