1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?
Nope, never thought of them when buying me bed. I did buy some handcuffs one year as a cheeky valentines gift in hope of getting to use then. Hubby asked if I still had receipt to take them back.
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
Nope, although I do think my first born was conceived over the dining table.
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
Nope, but my Mum told me the dining table she gave us was very sturdy and that I was conceived on it.
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?
Unfortunately not at my house. Ask YSL though.....
5. Do you have anything in your beside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
Nope, my bedside table is a stone cube, the sex toys are all at YSL's!
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
Nope, do I look like I own execute equipment?
I did suggest YSL purchase a weights bench following a good session we had on one at a club though.
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
Yes at YSL's place, we usual have www.loung-radio.com playing through our IPhone via the rather lovely speakers I bought him last year.
Check out who else played Http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com