Thursday 15 December 2011

HNT Christmas tree recycled




This is my Xmas card to you all

You might notice that there are stockings and heels on my tree also :)Every year I add more shoes... can you ever have enough? AMEN!



And as a rule they should be in pairs!



Hope you like your christmas wish...Sorry it's recycled too busy fucking to take new pic :) next weeks HNT theme is to share what gift you would buy 3 bloggers that you are NOT best friends with. Come see if you are one of them :)

And if you missed it I posted a video of YSL fisting me

Go see who else is Half Nekkid at http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

Go see some more daring pics of other sexy peeps... including one of me... the-otherhnt

8 comments:

  1. Maybe you should be punished for recycling the pictures. Yes, I have ideas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hadn't seen these before, though if we had we'd be glad to see them again. You certainly have the world's best excuse for not taking a new picture.

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your HNT contributions are VERY sexy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are new to me. Very nice and sparkly too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They may be recycled but always sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to me :)
    And freakin' gorgeous!

    HHNT!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete

random