Tuesday 5 July 2011

TMI Tuesday

1. If you could clone yourself, what part of your duties would you hand over to the clone: (pick one)
a. Paying the bills
b. Cooking
c. Having sex with your significant other
d. Going to your job on your behalf

Definitely 'a', I hate paying bills. All the rest in good for.

2.When you are performing oral sex on a lover is it generally:
a. Because you are trying to warm them up and have it lead to intercourse
b. You love to give oral pleasure
c. They want it, so you oblige but don’t really like it
d. You like to worship cock or pussy

Im a 'd' here. I love to enjoy YSL's cock. Just for me, I know he loves it when I do this.

3. What part of love making does your partner speed through?
a. seduction
b. foreplay
c. the deed itself

None of the above if we are talking about me and YSL. All of the above if you are talking about last time me and hubby dud it.

4. What part do you wish they’d speed through?

None!! I like to take my time, relax, enjoy every intimate moment. I think so far 6 hours is the quickest session me and YSL have managed! Can't wait for Friday, 3 days, 2 nights of interrupted pleasure with him.

5. Who is the last person to grab your ass? When?

YSL last Wednesday. I don't think anyone else (other than the kids) has even touched me since.

Bonus: Describe your partner’s/lover’s/plaything’s/significant other’s penis or pussy in 10 words or less.


Delicious, thick, hard and beautiful, our physical connection.

3 comments:

  1. Love your description of him.. i think we all want the bills paid by our clone lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. Niiice. Lucky you! No you deserve this.

    -H

    My TMI Tuesday is here: http://pleasure-principle-hedone.blogspot.com/2011/07/tmi-tuesday-july-5-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer for #2, I'm glad YSL is willing to oblige :)

    It's a hard job I'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete

random