Friday 30 April 2010

tied up and helpless or tying up someone else to be helpless? preference?Have you ever found yourself in a dangerous situation which you felt was getting out of control?

Preferred to be tied up but never with a new friend. You have to have trust so that you can let go and enjoy it. I do enjoy tieing up and teasing though given the right mood.
As for dangerous situation, unfortunately yes I had to flee the scene as the guy I had met for a few drinks on a couple of occasions who seemed lovely turned out to be a violent animal and started to beat me as I shut the door. Despite my requests to stop he continued and grabbed me by the throat. Thankfully I can hold my own, joys of fighting with a 6ft 6 brother for years has me well trained! I punched him and ran! a lesson learned x

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

random