Tuesday 26 July 2016

TMI Tuesday - Say What?



Say What?














1. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?

YSL’s cock….although there have been a few black guys that have come close

 
2. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?

I got married

3. When was the last time you had an amazing meal? What was it? Why was it amazing for you?

Last week. Egg mayonnaise sandwich. I was in YSL’s bed having just been thoroughly fucked and cum multiple times

4. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?

Best – Shortly after YSL and I had met, he went on a business trip abroad and brought me back some very nice chocolates. I was overwhelmed that he had thought of me and bought me a gift

Worst – Socks. From my husband

5. What do you miss most about being a kid?

I never look back and just enjoy now and the future

Bonus: What is something you learned in the last week?

That I doubt if I will ever go a day in my life without having soaked panties

TMI Tuesday blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

random