Sunday 22 December 2013

Sinful Sunday - Stuffed and tenderised


I had a horrid week, the tension head ache and hadn't slept all night. As the painkillers started to work YSL started to massage my body, slowly and lovingly. The pain ebbed away as he kissed my forehead and it gave way to increased arousal. He turned me over and continued to caress me, I closed my eyes and felt lost to him. He left the room and return with something, I didn't care to look, I just wanted to feel.

He started to spank me, gently at first and building the warmth. He parted my cheeks and lubed my hole, his finger slipped inside before the cold hard pressure if the butt plug was felt. The sting was more than I expected and made me growl and bite at the pillow. I needed the pain and the release was welcome. 

The spanking started again, this time harder, quicker, so much more intense. He stopped and his fingers pushed between my thighs and before I could draw breath his hand was inside me. I was so full and about to cum.

He is everything I ever need

and more. 



Sinful Sunday

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful way of release!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no better way to get rid of the stresses of life than to give yourself over to something like this, in my opinion. Hope next week brings less stress for you

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The men do seem to know how to relieve our stress and make us feel all better

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delighful glow you have ... I love this image ..

    MQ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect cure :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when that happens :)
    Lily xx

    ReplyDelete

random