Tuesday 15 February 2011

TMI - Random sexual facts - Limits list review





I thought since its been nearly a year I would revisit my limits list and see if ive changed my mind:


Anal Sex YES PLEASE!!!!

Anal Plugs (small) er as above

Anal Plugs (large) mmmm yes please and help me get it in if you dont mind?

Anal Plug (public under clothes) yes but i must say it made me fidgit during dinner

Animal Roles , neigh! no my bag but do like those pony but plugs, they look like fun.

Arm and leg sleeves (armbinders) is that the bondage tape stuff? if so yes love to try

Aromas yep, very sensitive to smell

Asphyxiation - not sure on this one, i like breath play, just experimenting with that at the min

Auctioned for charity ???????????? and have the embarasment of nobody bidding for me??? no thanks I'd be mortified

Ball Stretching - dont have any!

Bathroom use control - yep, love to not be allowed to pee and forced to have sex with a full bladder

Beastiality - erm no thanks

Beating (soft) - yes so long as its done with affection.

Beating (hard) - no, i have a family to go home too so I cant risk a mark and dont see the pleasure

Blindfolding - love it! love any sensory deprivation

Blood Play (Letting of, or playing with actual blood) - does that included having sex when on period and getting messy??

Being Serviced (sexual) yep

Being bitten - on my back and ass please!

Breast/chest bondage - yep, harder please!!

Breath control - i am enjoying some breath play but not extreme, just enough to help the imagination

Branding - not a chance!

Boot Worship - on me yes please

Bondage (light) - check

Bondage (heavy) - check

Bondage (multi-day) - checkety check!

Bondage (public under clothing) - hmm off to ponder how so! but yes

Breast whipping - yes please just dont mark me

Brown showers (scat) - nope, not my scene (urgh)

Cages (locked inside) - have to be a bloody big cage! but id fancy that, always fantasized about being in a grope box in a club

Caning - yes love it

Castration fantasy - not my bag

Catheterization - yes, thinking about trying this

Cattle prod (electrical toy) - hmmm, id like to try a violet wand

Cells/Closets (locked inside of) - nope

Chains - any bondage is good for me

Chamber pot use - nope

Chastity belts - yes please, something so sexy about them, was wanking last night over thought of being waxed closed.

Chauffeuring - is that like driving my dom around?? if so he will be so pissed of with me, my usual trick is to get to venue and get drunk before anyone else so I can't drive!

Choking - not my bag, but I dont mind gagging on a big cock in my throat?

Chores (domestic service) - I pay £9 per hour and the list is on the wall in the utility room

Clothespins - hell yes! love them, had 50 on my pussy lips! ask if you want to see a pic!!

Cock rings/straps - yes love to see them on a well hung chap

Cock worship - I do, I love thee, I love the shiney helmet down to the broad base it meets my lover

Collars (worn in private), Yes now love this

Collars (worn in public) , nope

Competitions (with other subs) nope, far too competitive and I hate to lose

Corsets (wearing casually) god yes, thats why god gave me curves!

Corsets (trained waist reduction) i wish!

Cuffs (leather) yep

Cuffs (metal) oooo love to try

Cutting (Light) Cutting (Deep) Cutting (Hidden Areas) Cutting (Visible Areas)- no thanks not my bag

Diapers (wearing) not for me

Diapers (wetting) not for me

Diapers (soiling) defo not for me

Dilation - need help here, are we talking being held open or something totally different???

Dildos - god yes as many as you can fit please

Double Penetration - Ive only done it with a toy and a partner, Ive always had such a fantasy about this that I dont want to blow it on a quicky

Electricity - love to try

Enemas (for cleansing) - yes so long as evacuation is in private

Enemas ( retention/punishment) - love to try

Enforced chastity - mmm sounds a good game

Erotic Dance (for audience) - yes but im sure it doesnt look as good as it does in my head! It would be like that scene when jamie lee curtis falls on floor when dancing for Arni in true lies

Examinations (physical) yes - is there a doctor in the house?

Exercise (forced/required) - FFS why would I do that for sex?

Exhibitionism (friends) - yep

Exhibitionism (strangers) - yep

Eye contact restrictions - nope

Face Slapping - erm dunno - kind of like it but can risk any marks

Fantasy Abandonment - yep

Fantasy rape - yes, tried this now and enjoyed it alot

Fantasy gang rape - yes, this is ione of the main thoughts I have when masturbating

Fear (being scared) - only if I really trusted the person, I did this with the farmer the last time i saw him and it was very powerful feeling

Fisting (anal) - er yes! have you read my blog!

Fisting (vaginal) - yes, and double and one in each hole

Flame play - nope my insurance wouldnt cover me!

Following orders - hmm depends on mood sometimes I like to take the punnishment

Foot worship - worship mine

Forced bedwetting - only if putting out afore mentioned flames

Forced Bi - oh no! please dont make me kiss a beautiful woman

forced dressing - yep

Forced eating - depends on what it is, if its chocolate fill yer boots!

Forced homosexuality - have a fantasy of it but dont think I could force someone to partake unless it was fantasy forced

Forced heterosexuality

Forced masturbation - I think id cope

Forced nudity (private) - yep

Forced nudity (around others) - dont think so

Forced Servitude - nope, role play in bedroom maybe

Forced Straight - ok

Forced smoking - I'll bring the cigs

Forced TV / Gender Change - sounds fun

Full head hoods – yes tried this with Jack and thoroughly enjoyed it and would like to take it a step further

More to follow next week :)

3 comments:

  1. I can recommend pony butt plugs - they look so much fun when they're in place and the tail can be used for a little light whipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update.

    That's a mighty long list and it only went to the letter F. There's a lot I had not heard of. I've tried very little, I have no interest in most.

    But you go girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very long list, a lot of things I did not even know existed, but I think I will keep my own list short so that I may have the opportunity to try.

    ReplyDelete

random