Wednesday 9 February 2011

Can I help you Madam?

So I'm in a huge DIY store (b&q) just checking out the lighting department and then realise it's time to go.

As I walk through the store, dressed in a smart black dress, fishnet stayup stockings and heels, I felt that most dreaded of things.... The stocking top went. I stop still and clamp my thighs together to stop it making a run for my ankle. The place is busy so I can't just make an adjustment without drawing too much attention to myself.

I walk, thighs clamped, towards the wood stain section, it seems quiet, I lift skirt and adjust stocking just in time.

The voice from behind me makes me jump "can I help you madam" the helpful member if staff says with a big smile if his face!!!

I giggled and walked quickly for the door. Sat outside now still laughing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh LOL - glad stuff like that happens to other people too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would have been a highlight for his day. Lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny, but know if I were with you, you could have used my teeth to keep that stocking up...

    PY

    ReplyDelete

random