Monday 11 October 2010

A week in review



23 orgasms

2 men kissed me

1 man came over me 3 times

1 therapy session and a damn haed spanking

1 cuddle with an old friend and 3 firsts for him

1 man cancelled on me :(

4 people confessed to cumming while reading the blog (filthy things :P)

Off to deliver a birthday present for the therapist.... i would want he will enjoy most?

Im in need of intimacy, life is being a tad to harsh to me and I could really do with a little more than what I'm getting. Having theurge to play hard to compensate but I know thats not the answer.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your week in review posts, maybe some day I will be so lucky :)

    But, I know what you mean about wanting more intimacy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intimacy is so necessary. I wish more people would put forth more effort of intimacy.

    PY

    ReplyDelete

random