Monday 11 October 2010

Tmi Tuesday- happy birthday Therapist

It's the therapists birthday today, I was a surprise gift for him. his woman asked me to join them and give him a treat. Not many men get 2 filthy women for their birthday... And yes that's him having his cake and eating it (while looking a tad naughty in stockings).

I thought I would share for my TMI my top 5 therapist moments

1. Total sensory depravation, tied, blind folded and ear plugs. He then affectionately abused me, every touch is so intense

2. Sneaking in my house at 8am and slipping in bed while I was asleep, then talking filthy to me as he strummed my clit, telling me I can't cum, I hadn't earned it yet

3. First time he fisted my ass, I squirted everywhere, his face was a picture and it felt amazing

4. When he tied me to the bed and then lay his woman between my legs are fucked her

5. When he spanked and flogged me until I came (that was tonight) (pictures later this week)

As a bonus.... Today he tied me to the bed, attached a nipple chain to me and then tied that to the bed, pegged my cunt lips, inserted a vibe and then bent his woman over and fucked her while she pushed the vibe deep inside me.

I think he liked his birthday :)

2 comments:

  1. A birthday I will never forget xxxx You were both amazing,
    Have my cake and eat it, never has a statement be so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very hot: "2. Sneaking in my house at 8am and slipping in bed while I was asleep, then talking filthy to me as he strummed my clit, telling me I can't cum, I hadn't earned it yet."

    Happy Belated Birthday Therapist.

    Pssst! I left my front door open. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

random