Sunday 4 July 2010

A week in review





so many orgasms and im not telling until end of week, all given to me by Dutch... place your bets and let me know your guess

1 man made me smile

1 man made me blush 5 times (yes 5!)

1 man made me laugh and feel amazing

1 man made me feel special and sexy

1 man said I was amazing (blush)

1 man forced me to cum more than I ever had before

1 man held me as I fell asleep

1 man made me feel so wanted

1 man shared his fantasies with me and made me want to be part of them

2 people loved my OHNT pic otherhnt src="http://static.flickr.com/51/152199606_c5ea8f9add_o.png" width=80 height=15>
9 people loved my HNT offering


Favourite request
turnover and I will spoon you

This week I will spill the beans and share some of thee most amazing moments ...

Wow Dutch you were (are) amazing

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading and loving it all, incl. the tweets.

    So glad that it was a extraordinary experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased for you, all that work was worth it. Good on ya,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would bet you had over 100 but that would truly depend on how many times you left the room (unnecessarily, lol)

    ReplyDelete

random