Monday 1 August 2016

TMI Tuesday - Cheating & Masturbating



Cheating & Masturbating

1. Your thoughts–is oral sex cheating on your partner?

If it’s done on me or by me with YSL involved, erm, no. If it’s done on or by me with other people, it’s positively encouraged by YSL :-)

2. What is cheating to you?

When you ain’t paid me the money you owe me muthafucka!!!!

3. Does your partner know you masturbate? What do they think about that?

My partner???? I think that the whole world knows!!!

Here’s where I may have dropped a few hints:



Here 

What does YSL think about it?

Well, we were in Cap d’Agde one morning and I was doing this whilst he was sitting at the end of the bed

And this is what he seemed to think about it

View more about the body of evidence that supports my understanding of his thoughts 


 
4. Think about the best sex you’ve ever had. Why do you consider it the best, what makes it so?

This 

It was with two guys who showed me such care and were so loving.

5. When you have nightmares, do you call out someone’s name?

Don’t even go there….that really is TMI :-(

6. When you’re having an orgasm, do you scream a name?

Very often.

Bonus: Which best fits your usual reason for masturbating:
a. Boredom
b. Stress relief
c. Saw someone/something sexy and you need to act out a sexual fantasy
d. It’s just what I do


I can often be found like this


TMI Tuesday blog

2 comments:

  1. Great answers!
    (and thanks for 'here' 'here' and 'here' - also great! mmmm)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nymphomaniac is a masterpiece. full disclosure, though, I have to confess that my favorite scene in the entire opus was that cat scene :)

    ReplyDelete

random