Tuesday 8 May 2012

TMI Tuesday - M is for Masturbation



1. How often do you masturbate?

I used to masturbate daily, often finding it lead to more sexual frustration as oposed to giving any satisfaction. In part I liked the feeling of constantly feeling wanton but now I have the blessing of feeling satisfied on a regular basis my need to masturbate is less and whilst im often still wanton it is with the knowledge that my hunger will go to good use.

The last 2 weeks have been sex free except for 2 hours we grabbed together last Wednesday, today... im fit to bust! Im not seeing YSL until tomorrow night and knowing the 3 days of passion we have ahead of us has me in a state and frothing at the loins. Part of me wants to masturbate and release my frustration and part of me wishes to keep it and share that moment with YSL.


2. What are you doing to celebrate Masturbation month?

I think I will be a wanker all month to mark the occassion.


3. Do you like to watch your partner masturbate?


a. Yes, it turns me on.

b. Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused.

c. Not really, it’s boring.

d. No, it’s a turn off.

e. I’ve never experienced it but I’d like to.

A! to watch YSL masturbate and see the pleasure flood through him as he comes, being able to completely concentrate of watching his every action and facial expression is a wonderful gift, it also for me helps me understand how he likes it so when I administer it I pleasure him more.

A naughty favourite of mine is for YSL to masturbate and just as he is about to cum push the tip of his cock into my arse and fill me.


4. Do you let your partner watch you masturbate?


a. Yes, it turns me on to be watched.

b. Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused.

c. No, it’s embarrassing.

d. I’ve never experienced it but I’d like to.

A! I enjoy it for the fact that I know YSL is loving the view, he adores seeing me pleasure myself and frequently holds me as I masturbate either manually or with a toy after we have had sex.

YSL cumming inside me is one of the largest turn ons, so whilst I might be satisfied from our love making and I've climaxed a few times as soon as I feel his seed spill into me Im so aroused, I never thought I would have the confidence to ask for such a thing, for almost 2 decades sex did not include me cumming but the surity I have with YSL has me able to ask to cum again, even after the love making is over.
Here is a video of me masturbating for YSL... CLICK HERE

and 2 other videos of me masturbating on my own...

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/naughty-video-of-me.html?zx=9360b091803ef73e

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/random-facts-about-me-tmi-and-video-of.html

5. Mutual masturbation? Yay or Nay?

Yes please! YSL knows my body more than me these days I swear! plus when Ive cum my clit becomes so sensitive I struggle to masturbate it myself but YSL knows how to keep me cumming and let me enjoy the sweet torture of how sensitive I become.

As for masturbating YSL. I love holding his cock, feeling how hard he is for me, watching tears of precum seep from him and then to masturbate him to climax and cover my breasts or capture with my mouth his cum.



6. If you had an all-expense-paid trip to San Francisco to attend Masturbate-a-thon 2012 would you go and masturbate? Why or Why not?

Yes Id go but I cant gaurentee we would make it to the venue without being kidnapped at the airport and held captive for the week by Jack and Jill!

http://masturbate2012.tumblr.com/



The Center for Sex & Culture

Sunday, May 27, 10am-midnight

Arrive by 9pm

$40 minimum self-sponsorship; or bring sponsorship form with pledges

All genders, all orientations welcome to explore self-pleasure in a supportive group environment. Check the next newsletter for more detail about this year’s Thon, and join us to Come for a Cause!

All donations and pledges support CSC’s operations and programs.

Bonus: Are you addicted to masturbating?

no, addicted to YSL perhaps :)

————-



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!



Happy TMI Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I could have written your answer to number 5, totally the same with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. answer to number 5... love that

    ReplyDelete

random