Wednesday 25 September 2013

Top Sex Blogger

A blogger called Rori, from http://www.betweenmysheets.com/ each year gives her time to create a list of the top 100 adult blogs, it's her personal choice not a vote or anything but its a great reference point for people to discover new blogs. 2 years ago I made the list for the first time, I was just getting established as a blogger and it meant the world to me, it meant I was aknowledged by the blogging community and I got lots of traffic.

As a blog reader, enjoying free fresh writing, photography and videos this your time to say thank you to the people behind the blogs. Head over and nominate any blog you love, it only takes a minute to do:


Voting closes 1st October so don't delay!

1 comment:

  1. I was just coming over here to grab your URL so I could nominate you!

    ReplyDelete

random