Monday 19 December 2016

TMI Tuesday - Life and Being

Life and Being

life-and-being_tmi
1. Why do you live where you live?
I have always found there to be a plentiful supply of cock here

2. Do you want to have your sins forgiven?
It really depends upon what your definition of a sin is. For me, I know what I am doing when I undertake actions and I accept my responsiblity for them. 

3. Do you believe in heaven and hell?
No. I am not superstitious in any way at all

4. After life, where do you think you will end up?
Depending upon the cermony, decaying in the ground or as ash

5. If you have children, would they say you are the favorite parent? Why do you think this?
Probably, because I am the supportive one that provides direction, encouragement and I am there when they need me

6. Has anything ever happened to you that was dramatic, personal or spectacular enough to cause you to be believe in a God?
Nope

Bonus: What is something you consider to be a great personal success? Why was it so significant?
Raising my children to be good adults as I want to bring people in to the world that will have a positive impact


TMI Tuesday blog

1 comment:

  1. Your answer to Q1 had me thinking of Heels in some apocalyptic future, wandering from town to town like Mad Max - but this time searching for cock, not water - ha!
    And ditto on Q4 too!!

    ReplyDelete

random