Tuesday 26 April 2016

TMI Tuesday - Significant others, lovers, and such



Significant others, lovers, and such


1. Make three true “we” statements about you and your significant other.
1.     We trust each other
2.     We respect each other
3.     We can rely on each other

2. What is important for your lover to know?
That she is valued

3. What is important for you to know about your lover?
That I can provide her with what she needs from me

4. Tell us two things that can make your sex life hotter?
1.     More time to be with each other
2.     Little trips away where we are just wrapped up in each other

5. Which have you said to your significant other in the last 48 hours (you can pick more that one):
a. I appreciate you
b. I love you
c. I am mad at you (or something similar)
d. You hurt my feelings.
e. Let’s fuck!

6. Thinking of your current significant other or lover, are they?
a. Good enough until something better comes along.
b. Just what you need but some tweaking, and refining would make him/her a great fit.
c. The person of your dreams, a keeper.

Bonus: Of all the people in your family, whose death would affect you most? Why?
I have had many of my family members die. The important thing is to accept that this will happen, celebrate their life and learn from their thoughts and actions. 
TMI Tuesday blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

random