Tuesday 21 May 2013

TMI Who's counting (my answers)

1. Do you/have you ever kept track of the number or people you have been with?


I used to but not these days and not because the number is so great it's just I'm more confident and don't worry about such details.


2. To get specific, How many people have you -

a. slept with

I don't sleep much :) time wasted in my book


It's a rare occasion that I've actually slept over with anyone, I can only think of 4. I struggle to sleep and frequently have nightmares and just from being embarrassed never mind the comforted sometimes needed I have avoided the situation.

b. kissed (in a romantic way, obviously)

A lot but less than you think



c. given oral to

A fair few but picking about who I dish out my skills too.



d. received oral from

Less than you think as I'm frequently surprised by how many don't like to give, they are just into receiving?!?



3. What is the most amount of people you have been with at one time? (twosome, threesome, foursome, etc)

16some on the beach I think is our most but the night at the club was also about that as well when we had our first full on group moment together.

4. Have you ever had multiple partners in the same day, just different times? (One person in the morning, another at lunch, and one at dinner, etc)


Yes, shared them with YSL and loved it.


Bonus: Describe your best multiple person encounter, either something that actually happened or one that you would want to happen. Or both.


I do still wish for the ideal MMF moment, 2 men wanting me in such a passionate way but so far our 'extras' haven't met the mark yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

random