Monday 6 August 2012

Swing in Paris - part 2

Part 1 is here is you need to catch up Swinging in Paris

The day was spent sight seeing again but at a slower pace, taking in Notre Dame cathedral and more of the Louvre.

Back at the hotel I showered and joined YSL in bed for an afternoon nap. Too aroused to sleep I slowly masturbated, YSL reached his hands between my thighs and took over, his fingers know my clit and cunt so well he has me shuddering in minutes. I reach out to find his cock hard for me and I start to masturbate him, my hand firmly gripping him. As he got closer to cumming he took over and roughly pushed me over onto my front, one hand parted my arse cheeks and the tip of his cock could be felt grazing my hole with each stroke. I felt the pressure against my hole increase until his cock tip pushed inside of me in time with YSL climaxing and spilling his cum inside me. Using my hole solely to deposit his seed, it turns me on so much and YSL knows it, he parted my thighs and gave my clit more attention before spanking my cunt hard. Each spank sent my juices spray over both of us. Before long YSL was hard again and offered his cock to my mouth, I sucked on it hungrily before he snatched it from me flipped my over on my back again, forcing my legs apart and masturbating himself as he gazed upon me until he was about to cum. This time he thrust his cock in even deeper, as his cock was gripped by my anus he immediately came again inside me, I felt thoroughly used and highly aroused.

Dressed in a black off the shoulder dress, her swepted up and an arse full of cum we headed out. A restaurant had caught our eye earlier and we headed there before re attempting admittance to Le Chandelles.

Dinner was exquisite, possibly the best restaurant I have ever been too, the atmosphere was electric, the decor French and resplendent, the food divine and indulgent. Much romance and debate was enjoyed with dinner and potential plans for a return trip to Cap D'Agde discussed.

Les Chandelles was only 2 streets away so we sauntered slowly to digest our food. I took a deep breath before entering the unmarked black door to be judged again. It seemed to take forever for anyone to come to the door, I knew the camera was on us so I kept the tummy sucked in and best sultry smile on my face.

A small man, well dressed, peered through a gap in the door. After establishing English was our preferred language we were told "private party tonight". His tone was not as kind as the night previous, perhaps lost in translation but certainly not 'sent away with love' as the website states will happen.

Disappointed but again we had a back up plan. Paris has a plethora of clubs and we had a map with them on. The closest one was closed but we jumped in a taxis and headed to Pegale district, passing Moulin Rouge and many other sights. We kept the taxis waiting as I knocked on the door, the handsome doorman beckon us inside.

Inside Chateau Des Lys he explained it was quiet, it looked good and felt a relaxed atmosphere inside so we paid our entry and enjoyed our complimentary champagne. The downstairs area was well decorated just like any normal quality nightclub.

Another couple sat opposite us on the dance floor, she looked aroused and in the mood whilst he seemed nervous.

A few people had been spotted by us going upstairs whilst we had our drinks, we returned our glasses to the bar and followed suit. Upstairs the room was almost like a roman themed garden. The large beds screened off partially with trellis and vines. To our right a couple and a single guy played what looked like a sensual tug of war, the woman swaying between the men and taking turns kissing each of them as the pleasured her.

The large bed centre of the room is where we set up camp. YSL told me to bend over. He slowly lifted my dress and exposed my arse and cunt. He dropped to his knees and buried his tongue in my cunt, lapping at my hole until my legs started to quiver.

YSL stripped himself and remove my dress then lay before me, his cock already hard and ready for my mouth. I slowly enjoyed savouring every inch of his swollen cock knowing as I was bent over my cunt was on show for all to see.

I gasped as an unnamed hand trailed across my cheeks and dipped into my cunt briefly as he walked passed. I continued sucking YSL as the stranger walked by. A few minutes later I felt a mouth on my cunt, tasting and exploring me, I glanced up at YSL and he smiled back at me knowing what pleasure I was feeling. The strangers fingers pushed inside me and he clit rubbed firmly until I came, holding on to YSL's cock to steady myself, the stranger departed and YSL invited me to lie back on the bed and started to fuck me, harder and fast.

Another stranger, a guy well dressed, early 40's and good at speaking english joined us on the bed. With a nod from YSL I took the strangers cock in my hand at first then in my mouth. The thought of having 2 cocks in such a way sent me head first into and climax, my hole body was alight with arousal.

The stranger wanted to fuck me but the use of a condom was not conducive to him keeping hard so I invited him to fuck my mouth whilst YSL fucked my cunt again. As he neared climax I took hold of his cock and gripped him hard, wanking him until he sprayed my breasts with his cum.

We explored a little more of the club, the back stairs had a woman being gang banged on them which was arousing to see but it was getting late and we needed to be at the airport early for our flights to London.

Still aroused we fucked for another hour or so back at the hotel, my body was aching for more. We fell asleep together at about 3am after the long and busy day, the alarm was set for 6:45 but I woke with YSL wanking himself against my arse cheeks, I reached round and held them apart and felt the electric shock of arousal shoot through me as he pushed inside me again, purely to use my arse for his cum, my gift to carry on the flight to our next destination London.


The pictures are of me in the restaurant and the 2nd time he filled my arse full of cum



2 comments:

  1. Great story! How I would have loved to have been the stranger fucking your mouth. And you look lovely in both pictures.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read part one and part 2 together. Great story, and the placid penis cum in the girlfriends hair part cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete

random