Tuesday 17 May 2011

TMI - Random sexual facts about me



Please if you like my blog drop me a vote, only a few weeks left of voting and my daily averages are slipping!
Sex Shop 365 Blog Awards

So if youve been kind enough to vote thank you so much, but please vote again, you know I will repay in filthy pictures of me using them!

and if you havent... why not???

________________________________________________________

Thank you to Kirsti from the Drenched and Delicious blog for the 'getting to know you' questions.

Getting to Know You...

1. What is your online profile name and what does it mean?

Most my anon stuff I sign off as Yummyx, I inherited the email address from a friend and Ive just stuck with it. I think Heels n Stockings is kind of obvious??


2. How did you decide on the title of your blog?

I thought it summed up the journey I was on.


3. How much of your online personality transcends into your real life? What's the biggest difference between the two?

My blog is me, I do have another blog that charts my other side of life but I haven't posted for a few weeks because I feel its become gloomy, I don't want people to read my upsets, I'm hoping for more balance in life so I can get blogging on it again. As for the biggest difference, I think I come across as very confident in the blog but in reality I'm full of self doubt. Its not often shown, only good friends and true lovers get to see my frailties and insecurities.Thankfully my new lover sees me, he knows I need to odd reassurance.


4. What have you stumbled across through reading blogs that really made you want to try it out? Have you done it yet? Was it a good, bad or so so experience?

I don't often read something I want to do but more so I envy some peoples lives and experiences, not in such a way I would change my life, more a moment of wondering what it would be like to be loved that way etc. And now, in honor of May is Masturbation Month...


5. After you masturbate, do you taste your cum? Do you like the taste of you?

More likely done during masturbation than after, it makes me feel more with the moment, enlightening all the senses.


6. Do you like to masturbate in front of someone else? Does that heighten your arousal or are you indifferent?

If it pleases my partner yes I love to, I adore knowing I'm turning them on.


you tell me...


7. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By whom? Yes by the husband, he told me to hurry up and let him know when I was done.

go see who else played

5 comments:

  1. Completely hot video, huge turn on to watch that little bit of playing, your red nails are so sexy!

    #7 sounds like a familiar reaction (unfortunately)

    Happy TMI today, and hope you can clear up the gloomy stuff that is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm ...You tease ;)

    http://hispleasuresandpearls.blogspot.com/2011/05/tmi-too-much-info-so-this-is-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7. What?!!! OH MA GAWD!
    What a wasted moment.

    Lovely stockings and nails. Thanks for the visual treat.

    Happy TMI Tuesday Yummy!

    Hugs,
    H

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7. I cannot believe what he said! Such a cruel behaviour, but that is a gut reaction. Now wonder you have become the person you are.

    You are such an adventurous woman, it amases me!

    Sexy video!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

random