Saturday 27 February 2016

Sinful Sunday - Dressing up - His and Hers Perspective



A two parter with part one last Sunday

YSL took some of the clothes that I keep at his place and tried them on for size during the week. 

He sent me pictures of the very arousing results.

For the next vist to YSL HQ, he was lying on the bed wearing my long black negligee and my favourite hold up stockings.

He was aroused, erect and ready for me.

I sat at the head of the bed, he lay in front of me with his cock and balls pushed against my tummy.

I commenced masturbating him.

Part 2 - The Heelsnstocking pespective (this Sunday)

Sinful Sunday

12 comments:

  1. this are so intimate...i love that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that YSL is totally rocking that look and I love the way you appear so intertwined with one another

    ReplyDelete
  3. The motion blur gives this shot a sense of immediacy, of intensity. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like very fun times for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is one hot as hell image! I love the motion blur too, and I cannot get enough of a bloke in sexy lingerie.

    Flip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this and last week's too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh isn't dressing-up such fun . . . and one can never get enough motion!
    Lovely !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a bit of dressing up! Great shot!

    Velvet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how together you both feel in this image, so wonderfully intimate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This photo turns me on! I'm sure you guys had lots of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad to see you back! This is one hot photo.

    ReplyDelete

random