Sunday 21 February 2016

Sinful Sunday - Dressing up - His and Hers Perspective

A two parter with part two next Sunday

YSL took some of the clothes that I keep at his place and tried them on for size during the week.
He sent me pictures of the very arousing results.

For the next vist to YSL HQ, he was lying on the bed wearing my long black negligee and my favourite hold up stockings.

He was aroused, erect and ready for me.

I sat at the head of the bed, he lay in front of me with his cock and balls pushed against my tummy.

I commenced masturbating him.

Part 1 - The YSL perspective
Sinful Sunday

7 comments:

  1. mmmm this is really a yummy image! :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lot of fun and that is a fabulous viewpoint you have there. I look forward to seeing the contrasting image next week

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like y'all had fun :)
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and all of the elements of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how we're getting both perspectives

    ReplyDelete
  7. So enticing! I never tire of seeing the two of you at play.

    ReplyDelete

random