Sunday 7 February 2016

Sinful Sunday - A is for.....

Anticipation

I was naked and erect under the covers when Yummy arrived and I wanted to show her how much I had missed her and desired her, not just through seeing her nude, but how I desire her as a woman dressed in everyday clothes and how attractive she is.

I laid her down on top of the covers and rose up to show her my full nakedness and arousal. She took a sharp intake of breath when she saw my erection, I smiled back at her and drank the whole of her in. I pulled up the bottom of her dress to reveal her wonderful thighs and full, tight, black, smooth to the touch panties. I could smell the fresh, warm aroma of her juices and she knew she was about to be exposed further.......

Sinful Sunday

14 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so happy to see you two back at the blog again. I have missed you both a great deal and am delighted to hear that you are both doing well and just as hot and sexy as ever

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your words and that picture together...ridiculously hot! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh . . . such a lovely and arousing photo!!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image. How nice to see you back :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great depiction of anticipation :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, wonderful and full of arousal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How we've missed you both! Such a sexy post.

    ReplyDelete

random