Tuesday 23 February 2016

TMI - Let's do this!





 1. How many people do you really trust?
One. Yummy.
She always keeps to her word and once something is agreed with her I know that she will undertake what is required.

2. What are you excited for?
Sex with Yummy…today!!! I haven’t seen her for a couple of weeks and our last rendezvous was curtailed due to work circumstances :-(

3. Have you had sex today?
Depends what time you will be reading this. Between midnight and early morning – No, but certainly after 10am :-)

4. When was the last time you talked to someone until you fell asleep? What relation are they to you?
I don’t think that I have ever done that. I’m not the most talkative person to being with and I like to be reasonably certain in what I am saying, so can’t really see it happening in the future neither.

5. What is your opinion on sex before marriage?
Oh it’s appalling, the worst thing in the world. (You decide the tone in which I said that)

Bonus: Does your present lover know any of your past lovers? How well?
Yes, but not in any great detail. It’s nothing that we have ever dwelt on or talked about at length. Equally I have not enquired that much about Yummy’s past…..but I believe that she may have a blog somewhere on the internet that pretty much outlines it all. If only I knew the URL. 


TMI Tuesday blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

random