Friday 6 May 2011

Being BBW - big beautiful woman


My new lover (to be refered to as YSL from now on)first approached me as my profile said BBW, ive alsways used that in my title as I dont want any guy thinking some thin chick is going to turn up.

Years ago I used to hide away under unflattering clothes, the post baby years the worst but I rediscovered myself and whilst nothing physically changed, I didnt loose weight, it was the mental change that made me more attractive. I decided I would love myself, I would be happy with my own body image. If I wasnt happy I should do something about it.

It took some time to grow to love myself, I used to slip some sexy underwear on and lie on the bed playing with myself, seeing if I could enjoy just being with me, clearly this has worked because I now adoring lying back and playing with nothing more than some naughty heels on.

I also used to avoid wearing heels because im so tall but that again came with the growth in confidence, these days I have no challenge walking into a room whatever the occasion in 5 inch heels and being the tallest by far.

Just last week YSL asked me to stand naked before him naked, whilst we have become close quite quickly I still gulped at the thought of doing this as whilst over the past 3 year I have made major leaps with body confidence I still hide behind the sexy undies nd the stockings... YSL doesnt want that, he wants raw natural me.

I was quivering the first time I did it. He reads me well and he holds me tight after and tells me how much he adores me, every inch. I believe him, his eyes and his physical reaction to me are very apparent and appreciative.

Just yesterday I read an article on Eden Cafe called Submission meets body image and it struck such a chord with me and this current situation I thought I would comment and share.

There are lots more posts about Sexual Health and body image I highly recommend adding it to your reading list.


Now dont forget to go vote for me! the competetion is judged on daily votes/visitors so I need your votes as often as you visit xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Take it or leave it is my motto. I am who I am. I still struggle every now and then like any other woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful post babe!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that classic Christine Keler pose! Beautiful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot photo!! I think I'll use it for today's celebration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I struggle with body confidence but getting better slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made my day, and it will make Jill's as well. Sincerest thanks to you for sharing it. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees some Christine Keeler in your pose. Beautiful.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete

random