Sunday 7 February 2010

todays sex...

I decided to treat myself to new batteries... I do love that feeling when you forgot how intense it could be. I disappeared into the shower as the rest of the house was a hive of activity.... just as I was about to come the husband came in the bathroom! FFS! He didn't notice I was fucking myself silly and the shower noise drowned out the dull buzzing noise coming from between my legs.

He left and I returned to the matter in hand. I mentally tied myself back up and awaited my holes being abused then.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... the vibrator died... god rest its soul. I have to face it, whilst its only a year old it was probably meant to be for occasional use only. Kind of like buying a house hold washer to use in the launderette! I need an industrial one next time.

So I'm a tad more than frustrated and about to get a house full of guests. I cant stop thinking of sex and wanting to cum, it's a tad distracting when you're making the Sunday dinner and all I want to do is ride the handle of the potato masher or spank myself silly with the spatula!

Off to find the rolling pin I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

random