Friday 27 January 2012

You answered on your TMI WYR question a gang bang, would you do this in reality?

If you had asked me this last year the answer would of been no. If I was with YSL yes, after experiencing being shared by him on a few occasions I have enjoyed being the centre of attention and being given so much pleasure. I do think I would feel an amount of guilt though after, not from the act, I'm comfortable with my sexuality and high sex drive but because I had taken the pleasure as opposed to it being shared.

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. Being the center of attention and the recipient of all the pleasure sounds nice. I do understand the guilt though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes fantasize about being in a gang bang as well. It isn't my favorite fantasy by any means, or even my favorite group fantasy. While it would be very exciting I am afraid I would be overwhelmed by all the sensation, especially since I haven't yet had an MFM threesome. One step at a time! For me the main appeal to a gangbang fantasy is knowing that I was able to satisfy so many men at once. Yes, the pleasure that they would be giving me is appealing, but for me it's at least partially psychological. I don't know if I would ever make this fantasy a reality because, like you, I'd feel guilty about it afterwards. Any extracurricular playing that we do, we intend to do together. (Although that doesn't mean that Jack wouldn't be involved.)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

random