Monday, 2 January 2012

TMI - new year resolutions


Happy New Year from TMI Tuesday blog.

1. Finish this sentence: In the New Year —

Our new addition to our sex toy collection the Liberator Wedge Ramp Combo arrives from Eden Fantastys and I can't wait to try it out!! I've heard such great things about them.
2. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? If yes, what are they for 2012?

i) ignore put downs from hubby, last week he gave me a slimmer club voucher and suggested I considered surgery!!
ii) to get dancing again, haven't had a chance for ages. In fact last time I danced was in Cap D'Agde with YSL, such a memorable moment of 2011.
iii) to continue to embrace every moment with YSL that I get

I have a few more but not for this blog x3. What New Year’s resolutions did you make last year?
i) never to share the blog with a lover again
ii) to get tough with my mother
iii) to keep my shoe cupboard tidy
iv) to get over my fear of stairs
v) to experience more sexually and push boundaries
And how's this for one... To not fall for anyone again!

4. Think of three of those resolutions, from last year. How did you do in keeping them?

Erm first one I failed at! But so pleased me and YSL get to share it. It took nearly 3 months before I did though, we were away and we listened to this one...http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2011/07/podcast-of-session-with-ysl.htmlHe found the blog the following week, I was pleased he did as I felt so comfortable with him and wasn't concerned about judgement, plus from the start we have been so open an honest about our sexual wants, desires, pasts, I had nothing to fear.I did get tough with Mum and still keeping that in place.

Shoe cupboard #epicfail

Umm stairs still have my phobia but I think my improved self confidence is helping there.

Did I push my sexual boundaries... Me thinks I did quite well with that!

As for not falling for anyone... Well what I must of meant to say was meet a great man and fall in love and have wild amazing sex.. Must of been auto correct?!?!



5. What was your most memorable sexual happening/experience in 2011?

The whole of the Cap D'Agde trip is my answer but my highlights would be the first night at Le Glamour, the 16sum on the beach, a 3sum with a complete stranger in a pitch black room and my first visit to a BDSM club.

HNT Picture Cap D'agde
Part 1 too aroused to sleep
Part 2 flight, arriving and omg
Part 3 Le Glamour, the best swing club experience ever
HNT Cap D'Agde; naked in see and audioboo of sharing Margarets Cunt
Part 4 - sex on the beach **aplause**
TMI video we took while away a
HNT - naked in the sea http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2011/09/hnt-cap-d-naked-in-sea_28.html
Part 5 la tantra swing club
Part 6 10some on the beach
Part 7 The Germans and Sharing Margarets Cunt
Part 8 The most special day of the holiday
Part 9 the Sauna Club
Part 10 watersports and dunes
Part 11 2nd night at the Spa
Part 12 the bdsm clubPart 13 last night of holiday at Le Glamour
Bonus: What was your most memorable experience (activity, event, etc.) in 2011?

I have so many, this year has been so enriched by the presence if YSL in my life but one day sticks out and I will cherish that moment for ever.
Part 8 The most special day of the holiday



————-

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!




Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!This post was sponsored by EdenFantasys.com

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but your husband's a dickhead. You're gorgeous.

    I hope the Liberator Ramp works out for you!

    And have I mentioned how YSL sounds like the most adorable man, and that I envy your time at the Cap?

    Happy New Year, sweetie!

    xxJilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's important to be with someone who loves you for who you are, and if your husband can't do that, I'm glad you found someone who can.
    I'm eager to hear how the Liberator Ramp works out for you. It's been on my wishlist for years, but we've never actually sprung for it...
    If I may ask, how exactly are stairs a phobia for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, it's such a shame that your husband won't take you as you are or appreciate you for who you are. His loss anyway and YSL's gain! I think that you are an amazing woman and I am very happy that you have YSL in your life because he sounds equally amazing. I hope that 2012 is naughtier and more fulfilling for the 2 of you.
    I too cant wait to hear how the Liberator Ramp works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first clicky was special, those expressions were priceless

    and that comic panel was right on the money

    good luck with everything

    HTMIT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear that about your husband. Nobody should have to deal with words like that.

    A 16some? Awesome!

    What happened with stairs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the wedge ramp combo once you've used it.

    Your hubby never ceases to amaze us, and sadly not in a positive way. It seems like his standard of what is beautiful and sexy is much different than our own.

    We haven't danced in awhile. In fact, we used to take ballroom dancing classes, and they were a lot of fun. We might try looking into taking more this year.

    Thank goodness you failed at your last resolution from 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beautiful! Husband is just hating on you...
    and that is soo cool you kept most of your resolutions!! way to go!

    Have a wonderful TMI Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really great TMI Yummy. I knew it would be, I had you in mind as I created it.

    Love all your comments in #4. #epicfail on keeping shoes tidy made me giggle.

    Oh I remember the tale about the 3some sex with a stranger in a pitch black room--hotness!!

    -H

    I invite you to stop by my TMI Tuesday at:

    http://kinkygent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wickedly fantastic experiences in 2011!! I wish you more of the same in 2012 (and that I get to live them vicariously through you!!) :D

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete

random