Monday 17 May 2010

What would you like to explore next with your therapist he is clearly very talented in his field!!

Im loving the bondage play and have been thinking I would like to be hog tied by him. We havent had sex and I'm also enjoying that, even though I ache for it I like the abstaining and I also think I can't get my head around it not being HIM, the ex lover, inside me.

I did have a quick session with the Therapist on Friday, greeted with coffee and chocolate and him wearing a rather sexy set of Transperanzi stockings and panties. I was sat at the table and he kissed me while pinching my nipples so hard I winced and moaned. I had my period so I had made the boundaries know before hand. I don't mind blood sports but not for a quick play or with a new partner. He pushed his arm across my throat in my mind I was tied to the chair and i couldnt move as he massaged my clit. I came. I stood up and bent over the table he fingered my ass while rubbing my clit again until my legs buckled as I came again. I sat down and sucked him then offered my breasts to him to cum on.

Finished the choclate kisses and left! Can't wait for next time.

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. I love the abstaining, frogtied for you my dear I think, while I eat some chocolate from you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. frog tied! that should make for a fun picture!!! i wonder if I can get green stockings at short notice x

    ReplyDelete

random