So good to see its back! i'd just joined in the fun and kaboom it was gone!
I've change the settings on my blog so anyone can comment without signing in, giving it a try as lots of you emailing or using the ask me anything to post a comment so thought it might help??
1. With warm weather on the horizon, what outdoor activity are you most looking forward to?
Outdoor sex of course! last year I had the most amazing time when having a picnic with a 'friend'. It started to thunder as he leant in to kiss me for the first time and then the havens opened. It was that rain that comes down by the cup full each drop. We were soaked in seconds so we got naked and well im sure you can imagine the rest. Funny thing was though we hadnt realised how low the hedge was and any vans or lorries would of seen us full on!
2. Ever found any strange items while Spring cleaning? If so, what?
Sat in waiting for cleaner to arrive to do the spring clean so i will ask her when she's done. Last week though I had to do the walk of shame and go to the apartment hotel to collect items we had left in a hurry. Good thing is the boy on reception blushed more than me as I asked for the items!
3. Daylight savings time was this month...what were you doing when you lost an hour?
God knows! probably sleeping thats the time i dont mind loosing
4. What are some weird home remedies that you have tried to cure allergies or seasonal colds?
My mum always makes me gargle salted water when I have a sore throat which I hate, it always makes me gag. Business partner insisted I had a spoon or suger and olbas oil once and I was sick over his shoes instantly!
5. If you could change the tune of the ice cream truck to any song, which would you change it to and why?
Mika... big girls you are beautiful, I'd skip there and back!
Join in the fun...