Thursday 25 March 2010

Would you ever fuck a stranger?

yes*, **, ***

subject to many clauses though!

1) general attractiveness and dont dont just mean looks. Things like smell, how they are dressed etc. Also hieght is a big thing for me. I'm so tall I struggle with being with a man shorter. I feel uncomfortable and it often turns me off.

2) Being safe, i've been on the wrong side of sex with a stranger and having been raped I know clearly the difference. Silly really as I love to play rape with my partner it really turns me on. I won't try to work out the detail of that as I might send myself mad!

3)I was ready for it, I like to be ready for sex, fresh as a daisy and dressed to kill.

I have had an encounter with a sort of stranger. We had spoken on-line I had seen a photo but never met. He text to say he was free, he booked a room, I lay on the bed with a blindfold on and I never did see him. He enetered the room and for 2 hours pleasured me... never penetrated me though (as per my request)it was so arousing. I have a fantasy like this that involves a group of males and females doing this. Not knowing who is touching me and what the next touch is to be.

Aroused now!! thanks for the question xx

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

random