Tuesday, 23 August 2011
TMI Tuesday - Random stuff
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
If I have to come up those stairs....
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?
1) Im babysitting tonight (off clubbing)
2) I think they must of spiked my drink (id been drinking)
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?
Masturbate! I was horny this morning and the day just went downhill. Maybe still time to enjoy a moment alone.
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)
Nothing really, I tend not to get bothered by other people unless it affects me so they can pick their noses all the like.
8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).
I personally have none, not really into that kind of thing although i did enjoy getting a hug of James P Sullivan when getting his autograph for the kids at Disney!
Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?
YSL’s arms, I so need to be there tonight. I’m so pleased I’m now seeing him on Wednesday, I think I might combust otherwise. We weren’t meant to be seeing each other until the holiday due to busy diaries.