Tuesday 16 August 2011

TMI Tuesday - Now and Then

1. What ’80s or ’90s fashion did you love but would be embarrassed to wear today, even if it came back in style?


A flouresent green Ra Ra skirt! My ass couldnt take the ruffles then and certainly couldn’t take it now! why did my parents even allow me to own it!

2. What current fashion do you wear and love? Or What current fashion do you wear but probably shouldn’t?

I tend to dress quite classy (I hope those that know me agree) I’m not one to be overly fashionable unless its a girls night out and then I lip rip with something a little more spicey.


3. What was your favorite toy as a kid?

My Girls World, but I did end up chopping all its hair off and pocking its eyes out! I was more an outdoor kind of girl, was always either on my bike or walking the dogs.

4. What is your favorite “toy” today?

Torn between my Iphone and the Hitachi!

5. Did you ever own a Sony Walkman? A boombox?

Boombox yes and a cheap version of a walkman.

6. What’s the most played song on your mp3 player?

At the moment its Black Eyed Peas, Dont stop the Party due to the kids and for my pleasure this week Itunes tells me Ive been listening to Adele

7. Who was your best friend in elementary/primary school?

I had lots of friends but never really a close friend, closest was Nicki, I still see her now and then. I never really let anyone get close to me as a teenager, I think I had too much going on at home that I didnt want to share.

8. Who is your best friend now?

My Dad and S, They are my 2 closest. I have some very good on-line friends that I have been fortunate to find through blogging and Twitter and im grateful for their kindness, love and friendship.

9. Who was your favorite musical group in your early teens (age 13/14)? Post a photo.

Totally had a crush on WET WET WET, and loved the music from Curiosity Killed the Cat



and loved this clasic from the stranglers....




10. Who is your favorite musical group now? Post a link to a song of theirs that you like.

I think at the moment Adele is the winner here.


Bonus: What do you think is the secret to a good life?

Don’t take any advice from me



2 comments:

  1. Wet wet wet , iPhone, sex toys ... I'm sure we were separated at birth :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. roflmao

    2. In general, I have classic style. But going out I like to be more sexy and trendy too.

    3. I don't know Girls World. They certainly met a very cruel fate.

    4. Hahaha! Such a "yummy"-like answer.

    9. I love discovering music I've never heard before. I never heard of Wet Wet Wet but thanks to google and the InterWeb I listen to some of their music.

    The only thing I remember hearing from The Stranglers was "Always the Sun". I have it somewhere.

    Happy TMI Tuesday

    -H

    ReplyDelete

random