Tuesday, 9 August 2011
1. You have been separated from your significant other for six months. An attractive, attentive neighbor has paid you flattering attention. It is obvious he/she wishes to take the relationship further. Do you:
a. Dismiss him/her, you’re in a committed relationship.
b. Continue to flirt, but go no further.
c. Fantasize about him/her, but take care of your sexual needs solo.
d. Let the affair become physical.
Hmmm tough one with so many variables... Who am I kidding d) and I didn't wait 6months!
2. A male co-worker whom you have heard is great in bed and very well endowed has been flirting with you a lot. He obviously wishes to start a relationship. Do you:
(This question is for women AND men).
a. Make it clear to him you’re not interested.
b. Flirt with him but go no further
c. Mentally undress him and wonder what he’d be like in bed.
d. Let the relationship become sexual.
Seems I like the letter d) again.
3. Your significant other is impotent most of the time, showing little interest in you and little interest in being sexual. Do you:
a. Resign yourself to no sex.
b. Satisfy your needs with masturbation
c. Find someone who can satisfy you sexually but remain with your significant other
d. Leave him or her
C)!!! This one isn't hypothetical either. I'm committed to my family but lucky I have found someone that asks no more than what I'm able to give and he gives me so much in return.
4. The last time you and your mate had sex, were you:
a. Concentrating mostly on him/her, and you didn’t even orgasm
b. Thinking about your pleasure and theirs.
c. Concentrating mainly on your own pleasure.
d. Used his/her body as a tool to reach your own orgasm.
Last time I had sex with the husband it was a) in fact it was always that way. With ysl it is mutual pleasure, we are both bothered about each others experience, pleasure and comfort.
5. What kind of partner do you prefer while making love or having sex?
a. Tender, loving, slow and sweeet
b. I don’t care, just do me; it’s been a while
c. Tough, take-charge, I like it a little rough
d. Any lovin’ is good lovin’
I want a partner to be everything to me as I will be to him.
Bonus: Do you mind if your significant other ogles/checks out another sexy person? What if they comment on that person, do you mind that?
I love that, I take it as a compliment that it's me they want to take home to bed. I like to share in the admiration or if it went further I want to know the details, the enjoyment and share the pleasure.
Bonus, Bonus: What are your thoughts on the TMI Tuesday image above and the caption beneath it?
She's thinking "wish I had the hitachi to hand"
On another subject....
It’s that time of year again – time to give Sweet Rori your nominations for the annual Top Sex Bloggers list!
So if I tickle your fancy please take a second to click here and nominate me