Tuesday 3 August 2010

TMI Tuesday- random stuff about me

Since I just posted about my chance meeting J, I thought I'd do a top 5 things I've done with J. And yes that's a pic of J eating me :)


1. Hosted a party for 18 people (couples) at an apartment in Scotland, was such an amazing sexy night
2. Been spit roasted, J took the rear guard at a swing club
3. Had sex in my fav restaurant (can't go there again)
4. Went to a swingers club and put on a sex show for a bunch of geriatric couples (wasn't aware we were putting on the show until I looked up and saw them all gathered around, then went for it!)
5. Had a MFFF with him... That was so sexy! He retired to the kitchen and made a cup of tea and toast halfway through and sat and watched us ladies play while sipping his cup of tea.

Bonus fact is J is amazing at oral and loves to eat me all night! Its amazing x

Still away on holiday, tan coming along a treat! Keep the post and emails coming they are keeping me sane!

Post if you played please!!

2 comments:

  1. You're so wild 'n' sexy!

    Thanks for sharing.

    -H

    I'm playing TMI click HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, you look so delicious. I could just move J out of the way and devour you for the other half of the night.

    Of course I played....wink wink
    PY

    ReplyDelete

random