Tuesday 20 April 2010

TMI Tuesday


1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?
depends on mood or if i have an unplanned date and inappropriate pants on, then its ermergency commando!

2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?
god no! id sacrifcice the sex for just foreplay if its with the right lover

3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?
Love both just not at the same time. Firstly im too tall, unless my lover is over 6ft 3 its not going to work and I totally belive to give good head you need to concentrate and read your partners reactions. Likewise I love to just lie back and get in the zone when being pleasured.

4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?
Im so lucky I can cum loads but because I can I do love denial so that when I do have them they are more intense. Last full night of play I would guess I came at least 20 times.

5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."
I love morning sex, gosh surprise eh! but I also have a huge fetish thing for sleep sex. I like to be woke up by something being done to me. Being fucked gently in spoons position or my lover licking my clit gently.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?

Erm yes or first name, I asked him on the way out I thought it only polite x

5 comments:

  1. Oh I adore the denial as well!! Being woken up with sex is amazing too. Lovely answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted my TMI answers, I think we have similar responses!

    How tall are you? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleepy sex is fantastic! Great answers hun :)
    always,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im 6ft in stocking feet, so was a towering 6ft 4 todat in my heels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you're so lucky. I wish I was tall. I always hoped to be 5'10". Alas, I'm only 5 feet 6 inches...the shrimp in my family.

    Fun answers!

    ReplyDelete

random