Tuesday 15 January 2013

TMI - you should be in pictures


A bunch of celebrity sex tapes have been made public through fair means or foul. Have you seen any of these? Which ones?
Pamela Anderson and Bret Michaels
Paris Hilton and Rick Solomon
Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee
Kim Kardashian and Ray-J
Kendra Wilkinson and Justin Frye
Today’s TMI Tuesday topic is sex photography and video.

1.      Did you ever pose for pictures in sexual situations, or take pictures of a lover?
For those of you who have never been here before please no that the rest of my readers are laughing their socks off at this question.

Yes, even in just my relationship with YSL we have over 800 images of us either alone or in groups doing all sorts of things.

2.     Did you keep these pictures private between yourselves, or did others see them?
Some images we keep private, some things we take for just us. Others we love to share and here your feedback.

3.     Did any of them ever get out in public with embarrassing results?
I accidently posted a face picture on twitter and it took hours to get the image removed by YFrog. I was so stressed, thankfully not many folk saw it.

4.     Were you ever videotaped having sex?
Yes lots of times and below are a few links to them but there was a fairly recent occasion when I think I was recorded against my permission.
5.     If so, was the tape ever made public?
Not that I’m aware of

6.     Were you ever photographed or taped without your knowledge?
It was on the beach in Cap D’Agde, YSL had been teasing me and we had just started fucking a crowd had built up around us and I glanced around before putting YSL’s straw had on my face. I stopped and looked around again as something wasn’t right, I noticed a guy holding a phone and a packet of cigarettes in an odd way. Temper ripped through me and I shouted straight at him, the whole crowd stared at him and he ran like hell up into the dunes.

I do keep googling every now and then to see if the video has ever turned up online.

Bonus: Post a picture of a body part.

2 comments:

  1. Love your nipples, you know that.

    Yes, HnS we do get a sense when something isn't quite right.

    You know, when I was reading through this week's TMI Tuesday questions my mind immediately popped to you and thought: I wonder if she'll even bother answering these...lol.

    As to face pic, you are a very attractive woman.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was tempted to do my usual of answering a completely different question but thought id surprise you by behaving

    and thank you for thinking I'm attractive (its reciprocated)

    ReplyDelete

random