Saturday 19 January 2013

Sinful Sunday - Better than chocolate truffles

I suspect most of you will take a moment to even see the truffles. I shall be sharing much more of our fun night over the next few days including a video of me being taken by a woman with a strap on.

YSL also wrote a wonderful post this week, his point of view on me taking him with a strap on. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.

YSL: I'm usually doing the fucking


Yummy: I switched and blissed him out 




Sinful Sunday

16 comments:

  1. Who could pay attention to truffles at a time like this?? LOL

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truffles... where?? ;)
    That looks like quite a sexy fun time to me!
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a hot image, very hot!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I wouldn't have noticed the box if you hadn't pointed it out. Can't wait to see more of that night..

    xoxo Mitsu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm look like quite some feast

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truffles for dinner and you for dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite fantasies

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I first looked at this picture I couldn't understand the title but then, when my eyes finally drew away from the three of you, the light dawned!!!! LOL

    Lovely picture!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally saw the truffles LOL! Chocolate is VERY important to me.

    I love the composition of the image, the symmetry is super. It is incredibly engaging because you have to really look at the center to see what is happening to full effect. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very hot picture.

    Maggi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll tell you, I LOVE chocolate truffles. But given a choice, they would not be my first pick! So fucking hot!!!

    ReplyDelete

random