The Late Phoenix provides us with his brand of thought-provoking TMI Tuesday questions this week. He has titled his submission
1. What feels better, the moment right before cumming, the moment of cumming, or the moment right after cumming?
All of it! It's a package, the moment before feels so good because you know what's about to happen, the moment after is do good because of what did happen.
2. For the fellas: it is said that guys will fuck anything that moves. but what if you’re a hippie who’s in love with the wind, how would that relationship work out?
The wind could blow him?
3. For the ladies: what would be your first gut reaction after the guy you’re on a first date with after months of online chatting looks you straight in the eye and whispers to you even before saying hi, “let’s fuck like rabbits…”?
Thank god all those months of investing time have paid off!
4. There can only be ONE!!! okay, you have to choose EITHER your dream man/woman/lover/partner or your dream job, one or the other, not both. Which do you choose for the rest of your life and why?
Dream partner. We work to live not live to work and that's coming from a person who is passionate about her work.
5. Is love itself, being in love, crazy? Or is the world crazy, and love serves to heal a crazy world? or is it that you’re crazy and the world is just fine? I guess what i’m asking from you is for a little treatise on the general topic of love and craziness. what is love?…baby, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me…
God that hurt my head. I'm crazy in love. I don't want to rationalise this wonderful feeling I hold inside of me. Just embrace the good stuff in life, crazy or not, life is too short.
Bonus: If all of us in the blogging community pooled our resources together and chained our blogs in unison into one big shining electrical power line of humanity, could we save the world?
All the bad people would be too busy wanking over our naked pictures to destru anything else.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!