Tuesday 5 October 2010

TMI Tuesday - Random facts about me



1. How old were you when you have your first Bi experience?
13, but first proper experience I was about 24 http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2010/03/tell-us-about-your-experiences-with.html

2. What was your largest group experience?
18 what a party that was! http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2010/05/big-party-aka-orgy-part-1.html

3. What is the youngest and oldest male and female partner?
youngest is a guy called James, he lied, said he was 28, he was 20!
oldest would be 54, both male and female

4. Ever fucked on drugs?
Erm yes

5. Have you ever had casual sex and not even asked there names?
Yes, cant beat that heat of the moment drunk sex!

3 comments:

  1. First of all, that picture is delicious......Man I need to taste a woman!!!!!!
    Love the questions, I will be stealing them for a TMI, if that's ok????

    Stay sexy
    PY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo, I am trying to decide who has the best position.... I can not decide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the photo. Are you the one being sat upon?

    Great TMI...I'll be borrowing that soon.

    Can't wait to read the links to your experiences.

    Hugs,
    H

    ReplyDelete

random