Thursday 25 November 2010

HNT - stress relief and my birthday!!!



He told me I'd been a naughty girl, he spanked me, he plugged my hole and the flogged me. I came hard with his words of encouragement, perfect therapy for stress.

It's my birthday next week and I'm going to be cheeky and ask for gifts, each week many of you email me and tell me if you have played looking at my pictures or reading my blog. This week I'd like the photographic evidence! I want to see you playing :)

The therapist has a naughty gift planned and I am sure he will take all the pictures as appropriate for you to enjoy.
Email me or post on here and I will reply with my email address.

Yummyx72(at)gmail.c0m (avoiding spambots)

Happy HNT xx

Go see some more daring pics of other sexy peeps... including one of me... the-otherhnt

11 comments:

  1. Another great view of your beautiful body.
    I wish I would have thought about this for my birthday...but I like it.

    PY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice HNT. Love reading your HNTS.. and have a great birthday!

    LGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to walk just one day in your shoes. I'm pretty sure one day is all I could take, but it would be one hell of a day. ;-)

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gucci Mama: Great comment.

    HnS: Nice HNT babes...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm... Everything about this is so damn delicious! Have a fab birthday... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great HNT and it sure sounds like you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I'm staring again...

    ReplyDelete

random