Thursday 3 June 2010

Mirrors...they may not be your favorite, but it does say "ask me anything"...Would you sit at a mirror for us? Close your eyes, my dear. With whatever

Mirrors...they may not be your favorite, but it does say "ask me anything"...Would you sit at a mirror for us? Close your eyes, my dear. With whatever you want, fuck that cunt as hard and as fast as you can. Don't you dare let up until you're there...


you have been reading the detail, i so dislike a mirror but yes I will since I am aloud my eyes closed. I can't today as I am saving myself for tomorrow... the picnic.

I will be alone at the weekend and I will pleasure myself in that way and let you know how I felt.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I can't wait to see/hear about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the perfect mirror and it would be an honour to hold it while you perform , can't guarantee the image you see will not be shaking I will do my best if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mirror pic. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is a great picture.

    ReplyDelete

random