Tuesday 21 May 2013

TMI - who's counting YSL answers

I shall be doing mine shortly!


1. Do you/have you ever kept track of the number or people you have been with?

In my earlier years, yes, but as you get older you realise that it's not a numbers game, it's about quality, pleasure and enjoyment

 

2. To get specific, How many people have you -

a. slept with

I prefer to be active with others rather than sleeping :)
b. kissed (in a romantic way, obviously)

Countless, and kissing is always expected
c. given oral to

A very similar number to 2b, it's all part of the enjoyment package for me
d. received oral from

Lower than 2b/c and it's not something that is make or break for me, it's all about enjoying together
etc.

 

3. What is the most amount of people you have been with at one time? (twosome, threesome, foursome, etc)

A sixteensome on the beach at Cap d'Agde with Yummy :)

 

4. Have you ever had multiple partners in the same day, just different times? (One person in the morning, another at lunch, and one at dinner, etc)

My birthday trip to Edinburgh with Yummy last year was very memorable for that reason :)

 

Bonus: Describe your best multiple person encounter, either something that actually happened or one that you would want to happen. Or both. ;)

I guess that I still have fond memories of my early multiple encounters, really because at the time it was so new and there was excitement about entering the unknown and just essentially living out a fantasy thinking, 'Wow, I'm actually doing this. I never thought that it would ever happen in my life'.

 

Whilst I am certainly in no way jaded or take multiple encounters for granted these days, Yummy and I simply go to our local club or meet other people as a regular couple would say, 'Do you fancy a trip to the cinema?' To carry on the cinema analogy, we are discerning about what is showing and won't go if there is nothing on that we fancy. There have been a number of times when we have visited clubs and simply sat in the bar, not even removing our clothing as there has been no-one that we have wanted to play with. So going back to Q1 one. Yes, it's exciting at first and you are just pleased to be invited to join if you have not done it before, but once that period has passed. Quality over quantity every time for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

random