Saturday 4 May 2013

Sinful Sunday - competition time

Sexing Up The Movies

The task was to re-brand your favourite movie with your own unique erotic sinful spin on the title. Take any movie title that you like and create a sexy, sinful, erotic image to go with it. Movie titles must remain UNCHANGED your job is to sex up the meaning of the titles.

I had a few ideas... Toy story, The Sting, Lick Stock and 2 smoking barrels but I decide this fitted the bill


An Officer and a Gentleman


Click on the Sinful Sunday button and go see which other movies have had a sexy make over.


Sinful Sunday


14 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome meeting, very sexy hope you had a fantastic time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great time; both of the men are very lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you thought it out... "An Officer AND a Gentleman"
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. Yes, that definitely works - and looks like it was a very delicious tete a tete as well :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which one is which? *grins* Great image. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see your pictures I think to myself that you always seem to be having so much FUN! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I love it, who is the officer and who is the gentlemen I wonder... ;)

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm wondering what Molly & Silverdrop are wondering as well lol, who is the officer and who is the gentleman? :)
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice twist to the movie title :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great time!! :D

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to see another take on 2 Smoking Barrels :)

    I did my first Sinful Sunday, come check it out: Easy Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which was the gentleman? awesome picture that captures the moment perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the one that gives the reach around? Hehe! I love it.

      Delete
  13. Wondering which is the officer and which is the gentlemen! looks fun x

    ReplyDelete

random