What's your 50 shades?
1. I enjoy the idea that my partner wants to inflict pain on me that:
a. makes me curious
b. is titillating and sexually arousing
c. that leaves me screaming and/or crying because that’s the way I like it
Receiving pain is subjective to my mood, sometimes I ache for a thorough cropping and want to be pushed to the point of crying, it normally reflects my stress, frustration in other aspects of my life. YSL is good at reading my needs and pushing me just right. He also knows when to hold me and care for me.
2. Do you like being forced to dress or act in a way that is humiliating? If yes, please describe. If no, why not?
I'm not into humiliation I rather praise in the bedroom, statements like "good girl" or "come for me" are more likely to have my cunt salavating.
3. Do you like seeing bruises, scars, or marks that were caused during sex on either you or your partner? What kind of marks?
I do like to have a visual reminder but have to be careful not to have any marks hubby will see. I loved the bite marks YSL left on me once and one Dungeon Club visit left me with stripes. It turned me on every time I saw them.
4. Would you like to be forced to do sexual things that you don’t necessarily like to do? Yes or No.
I like the pretence of being forced but within the trust of our relationship. I have lots of fantasies based around this. I love YSL saying he is just using my holes or forcing me to cum again, it makes me feel so completely his.
5. Do you want to be forced to watch your lover with someone else? Yes, No or It depends.
I think I'd like that role play as I'm confident in our relationship, it would arouse me to see. I always enjoy watching others enjoy the pleasure he is capable of giving.
I also like the idea of him picking a man and instructing me to be fucked by them. Last year in Cap D'Agde YSL instructed a man to fuck my arse, it turned me on so much.
6. What dirty (sometimes inappropriate) things do you like to say to your sexual partner?
I love it when YSL tells me what he is going to do to me especially if I'm blindfolded or restrained, it drives me wild in such a good way.
Bonus: Finish this statement: I like being powerful in bed because __________ .
I like being overpowered, I want to feel helpless, taken and wanted.
20 million have read the book, love it or hate it, it's opened so many peoples minds to BDSM and helped them understand its not about hurting a partner, its all consensual pleasure. If you are just thinking about starting to play like 50 Shades of Grey I love this article on 'How to recreate some of the scenes' it's a good starting point for any beginner. CLICK HERE
And if you want a giggle this is super funny piss take of the book GIGGLE HERE