Saturday 21 July 2012

Cap D'Agde - round 2



Every morning this passed year I smiled at the sight of the shells on my bedside that I collected from the spot YSL said he loved me on the beach in Cap D'Agde. This last year together has been wonderful and rich with such adventures we have shared.

Our 2nd trip to Cap D'Agde I'm sure will be different, not least for my confidence has changed, I'm looking forward to being naked this time but also our relationship in this year has developed to such a wonderful and strong bond, I feel I can be myself entirely and I feel so very very loved by YSL.

The swinging adventures, including our nights at Le Glamour and visit to the BDSM club will be breath taking, the openly playing on the nudest beach and indulging in group moments will be memories I will never forget. For me though the part my body is utterly aching for is to be his for 9 days with interruption.

1 comment:

  1. We are very excited for you both, and cannot wait for the wealth of blog posts that result from this trip!

    ReplyDelete

random