Tuesday 2 April 2013

TMI - An open book


If your life were a book, what would the parts or chapters be titled?

Your book should have at least 5 parts or chapters.


YSL's book chapters

1. Growing up and obedience
2. Freedom from the educational establishment
3. The Large Breasted Drama Queen
4. Relearning all that I have known
5. Women Everywhere!!
6. Women Everywhere pt2
To be continued



Yummy book chapters

1. Latch key kid
2. School vs boys
3. The first man that loved me
4. Marriage and surrendering my sex life
5. Taking back control
6. Abandonment and adventure


4 comments:

  1. Thinking I might need to get a copy of that book ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, I just started reading that book last week. sounds interesting so far, and it's always a good sign when it's managed to inspire someone to start swinging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of it, never read it.

    Talking to a FB friend I had known for 11 years at 2am in the morning was what got me into swinging. I asked her how she was meeting men and she told me that she was on a swinger site. I signed up right then! lol

    ReplyDelete

random