Saturday 27 April 2013

Sinful Sunday - low beams

Another image from our anniversary night away.

After hours of pushing my limits on the bed YSL told me to get up and stand by the side of the bed. initially i was confused, I was in such a state I just followed his instruction knowing and trusting all would be clear momentarily. He took his belt and tied me to the low beams in our bedroom and instructed me to present my arse to him before he started fucking both holes and pulling my hair. By the time I was untied my juices were streaming down my thighs.


Sinful Sunday

10 comments:

  1. Quite a position to be used in :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your description left me breathless - I am sure the actuality would have done so even more!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a vivid description sounds like you had an amazing room

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the hottest thing I have read so far! Sounds liek you had an intense time, delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now your description just makes me horny..
    Can imagine me to follow his instructions:)
    Sexy,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the description!
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. So intense!! I'd be in a similar state :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! What a wonderful moment that must have been! Lovely description to go with such a teasing photo!

    ReplyDelete

random